Friday, May 9, 2008

Mother's Day Q & A

The last thing we added to our Mother's Day flower pots were a fun
Mom Q & A.

To complete this, ask your preschooler the following:

Top 10 Reasons I Love My Mom:

10) I love my mom because she reads me:
9) I love my mom because she helps me:
8) I love my mom when she makes me laugh by:
7) I love my mom because she taught me to:
6) I love to hear my mom sing:
5) I love my mom because she finds time to:
4) I know my mom cares because she:
3) I know my mom is smart because she:
2) I love my mom because she works so hard at:
1) My mom is:

Some of the funnier answers I received were:
* I love my mom when she makes me laugh by falling down on her head.
and making me clean my room.

* I love my mom because she finds time to eat.

* I know my mom is smart because she watches TV.

*My mom is the best mom ever!

No comments: