Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Miss Mowissa has a lot of wrinkles!!

Kids will certainly say the funniest things.

This is a story one of my mom's recently shared with me.

Her daughter and she were talking as her mother worked in the small tea room they own. Her daughter brought up all the wrinkles I have by starting the conversation with,

"Mom, Miss Mowissa has a lot of wrinkles!!"

"M, I've seen Miss Melissa and I've never seen a wrinkle."

"Yes mom, she has a lot of wrinkles and she keeps them in her cupboard."

"What? No sweetie, Miss Melissa doesn't have any wrinkles and she certainly doesn't keep them in her cupboard."

Angered by her mother's disbelief, the little girl states, "Mom, she does have a lot of wrinkles...she has pink, blue and mix colored. We put them on our cupcakes."

Chuckling at her own misunderstanding, the mother says, "Does Miss Melissa have a lot of sprinkles in her cupboard?"

"That's what I've been telling you mom!!"

We all couldn't help but get a good chuckle out of that one.

3 comments:

~Crystal~ said...

LOL, She is so cute!

Bev said...

LOL! That is adorable!!! I love it when they talk like that!!!!

How are those wrinkles doing Melissa??? lol!

Bev

Unknown said...

That's so cute!