Thursday, February 28, 2008

My Noggin Gets All Thumbs Up Here!

Charter Cable gave it's customers a 9 month subscription to MyNoggin.com.


I was eager to give this program a try since we watch Dora, Diego and The Backyardigans every day.



Getting started was easy and I was elated to learn I could add as many children as I want to the program!

The children are rewarded with marbles at the end of each game. This is not only a great incentive for the children to finish a game, but lets them know when their turn is over.

After each game, the parent or provider has the option to see the child's progress.

Above, one of the children plays a Diego snowboard game. In this game, the child uses the mouse to navigate Diego on the snowboard. Elisia, Diego's cousin calls out numbers and it's the job of the child to direct Diego to the ramp displaying the number just called.

This little guy scored 2nd place and won 15 marbles at the end of the game!

I highly recommend this program to other daycare/preschool providers as well as parents!

If you're not a Charter customer, you can visit http://www.mynoggin.com/ for a free 7-day trial.

No comments: