Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Do you love me????


Lunch time will always bring out the best conversation between preschoolers.

Typically it's the "My mom said this..." or "My dad did that..." kids comparing stories and bringing plenty of imagination into the details.

Today one of my preschool girls decided it would be fun to follow one of the boys around the dining room before lunch. Every place he moved, she moved next to him.

Just when he had had enough he said, "Melissa...XXX won't stop following me!"

I said, "That's because she likes you!"

He sat down at what we call the little table, she sat across from him and he stated in a firm voice, "DO YOU LOVE ME???"

The little girl nodded her head yes.

The more than frustrated boy shook his hands out in front of him and stated, "Then STOP following me!!!"

No comments: